Insane Studios videos makes me laugh out loud

I rate this channel five out of five stars

Insane+Studios+logo+

Trenton Brown

Insane Studios logo

Cortnie Hulse, Reporter

A small YouTube channel that originated from Ram TV, Insane Studios, has made me laugh with it’s original content. Its lighthearted videos are for everyone to enjoy.

This channel has videos ranging from under a minute, to almost fifteen minutes. Each video was clearly thought out and original. Each video is very unique and no two are ever the same. This channel also contains a few small series. I found myself laughing and smiling at each video.

This channel focuses on comedy, and executes it well and effectively. Some of the videos have no dialogue, but it is clear what the creators are going for. They are short and simple, but hilarious nonetheless. I found it a good way to lighten up my mood.

The simplicity of the channel is what characterizes it. The style of the videos is nothing like I’ve seen before, which is what makes it stand out to me as a great channel. In the description of the channel, it says it is dedicated to making sure we never know what’s coming next. I feel that this is very accurate for what they do.

Insane Studios have students from Highland in its videos, and students that have since graduated. Most of the videos take place in Highland. Some teachers have even been seen in these videos which adds to the comedy of the videos.

The banner and overall look of the channel is very colorful. Its logo caught my eye and it was clear to me before I first watched the videos that this channel is lighthearted and family friendly. I would recommend this channel for everyone, it’s a great way to have a good laugh.