Rampage

• November 1Football plays Mtn View in the semi-finals Friday 8:15 PM Holt Arena

• September 17Read the latest newsletter at https://rammessages.blogspot.com/

Humans of Highland

By Erica Gardner

Patrick Cooper is currently a sophomore at Highland High School. He was born in Sandy, Utah and has moved five times so far. He has traveled to six states in total. Patrick’s unique hidden talent is that he can, “make a heartbeat sound with [his] throat.” One of the extracurricular activities he does is gymnastics, and has been doing it for around seven years. One of the activities on Patrick’s bucket list is to go skydiving. Someone who can always make Patrick smile no matter what the circumstances are is Dillon Putnam. The craziest thing Patrick has ever done is, “backflip off a teeter totter.” If he could live anywhere in the world, he would live in Paris, France because that’s where the Eiffel Tower is. Patrick would domesticate a cheetah if he could have any wild animal as a domesticated pet because, “I like cats and it’s basically just an enlarged cat.” If he could have any superpower, he would have the ability to fly because he could go anywhere in the world. Patrick is “not at all” a good liar. He could go maybe “ten seconds top,” without talking. If Patrick found $100 on the ground right now, he would use it to go buy food. On a scale of one to five, one being the lowest, of how afraid of the dark Patrick is, he’s only a one. If he was offered a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but he had to leave right now, Patrick would go to Dubai because he loves big cities. If offered the chance to ask his future self one question about anything, he would ask,  “Did we figure out how to time travel?”