Rampage

• November 1Football plays Mtn View in the semi-finals Friday 8:15 PM Holt Arena

• September 17Read the latest newsletter at https://rammessages.blogspot.com/

Humans of Highland

Blake Galloway poses in front of

Blake Galloway poses in front of "Justin Bieber".

By Sarah Bounmixay

“It’s really different because I’ve been in a charter middle school before all this. It’s all a new experience. I do really like the layout of the school. Some other high schools have random doors and some doors aren’t even labeled right. Also, some of the teachers I’ve met so far are really nice and I like to get to know them. I’m kinda struggling with getting used to all the assemblies that are being held and all the different ways this school is compared to a private school. I’m not really with the logo of the school, but I know what it is trying to say. The school, I think, kinda approached it a little off with its logo and slogans.

These classes can be so funny and weird though. One day in my chemistry class, we got into a class conversation about if someone can stop the Earth rotating by having people walk the opposite way of Earth’s rotation. Things like that you know.

I guess I am flexible with humor. I can be adult funny and children safe funny. I guess people would say I’m trustworthy and that I’m great at English. In the 7th grade, I was at college reading and writing level. I can also sound like a kazoo and make meme sound effects.

Oh here’s a funny story. I was waiting for my mom to stop shopping when a random dude just sat right by me. It started to feel really awkward. Then after a while, he leaned over and whispered: “If I make a sound like this *Insert Fart Squeak* does it actually sound like a real fart?” and I got so weirded out. I was like what?! What, why are you even saying this. He then said “Oh sorry. I was in a car crash.” He then pointed at the scars on his face and his weird, gross eye. After a while he said “Well I gotta go,” and he stood up and walked away. And I was like what happened to me?”