Rampage

• December 6Orchestra concert at 7PM at Century's auditorium

• December 6Wrestling match after school on 12/6

• September 17Read the latest newsletter at https://rammessages.blogspot.com/

Putting the wild in Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings is a very popular restaurant around the country and especially here in Pocatello.

Putting the wild in Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings is on 4200 Pole Line Rd, in Pocatello. It has a great parking area and many tables inside. The food is great and the people are even better.

Dalton Derie

Dalton Derie

Dalton Derie

Kayt Godfrey and Dalton Derie

Chicken wings are very hard to get around here, especially one’s many different flavors. Buffalo Wild Wings has been open for 35 years, and we have been pleased to have them here in for 6 years. Since 2012, they have been providing many different meals for local families. They have a variety of food options, ranging from wings, burgers, and many appetizers. The wings can come in any type of flavor that you can imagine, whatever suits your taste buds. They have more mild flavors, to very spicy, and everything in between. Their most popular flavor is honey BBQ, which is more on the mild side.

They are open 12 hours a day, 11 am to 11 pm. We recommend going during the weekday. They are typically are busiest on Saturday’s from 6-10. That is when they normally play their sports games on the television. They pay for the shows so that customers can come in and watch it for free.

They offer many different specials during the week. On Tuesday’s they have a buy one get one deal on their wings. If you buy a size, you get that exact same size for free! They also have a Thursday deal, each wing that you buy is only 70 cents. not to mention their Blazin’ Rewards program. Every time that you spend 10 dollars at their restaurant, you will get 100 points that you can later redeem for free wings.

The employees at Buffalo Wild Wings are very polite and friendly. You can tell that they all get along with each other, even when customers aren’t around. They are very good at their job too, I was quickly seated when I went in, and the servers took my order right after I was ready. It almost seemed like they knew that I had decided. My server was very polite and helpful, he gave me suggestions on what I should order.

After he took my order, there was about a 15 to 20 minute wait for the food, but it felt even shorter than that. My server always made sure that my drink was full and there were many TVs around so I watched a football game while I waited. They also had game pads that they gave out to kids, so they could keep themselves entertained while they waited.

Buffalo Wild Wings is more aimed towards adults, however. I appreciated how they had things for kids, but it isn’t necessarily the best place to bring a child.

After such a short wait, the food came out. It was warm, just like it had been put on a tray the second it came out of the kitchen. It was very good. My wings were covered in sauce, a little too much for my taste, but they were still very good.

The portions were somewhat small considering their prices, but the quality seemed to make it worth it. It didn’t take long for me to finish my wings, and shortly after my server was there to retrieve my mess.

Joseph Spiegel, is the general manager at Buffalo Wild Wings. He has been the “GM” there for about three years. His favorite sauce is the Asian Zing.  He has many different responsibilities there,”I am in charge of the whole building, which includes the staff. I have to make sure that the facility is clean and that it follows the cooperate standards.” He loves being the general manager for such a great company.

Overall, Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place to dine at. It may not be the exact place to go to if you have a family, but there are still plenty of things for them to do. The service is amazing and the people are extra friendly. The food is great and they have such a variety. I highly recommend going, if you already haven’t.

About the Contributors
Kayt Godfrey, Reporter

Kayt Godfrey likes to snow ski, wake surf, and dance. She's won multiple dance awards throughout her life.

Dalton Derie, Reporter

He loves to try new foods and his spirit animal is the whale. His classmates describe him as friendly and having character.