Win No Shave November

All fun and games with family or friends to compete in this crazy challenge.

BigFoot on the run during No-Shave November

Lacy Youngker and Abby Smart

In the month of November many challenges happen. But this one is by far the best. No shave November last all through November and many people love to participate.

“I’m participating because my students challenging me to see if I can do it,” Mr. Hebdon said. 

No Shave November is to bring awareness to people who have cancer and can’t grow their hair.

“It brings fun to my students and I and its something my students look forward to in the day,” Hebdon said.

Anyone who participates in No Shave November isn’t allowed to shave at all the whole month unless you have a strict dress code or work but other than that no shaving. 

“I do participate in No Shave November but I also will do anything my students tell me to do with my beard or my mustache,” Mr.Hebdon said.

People should donate the money they typically spend on shaving and grooming to educate about cancer prevention, save lives, and aid those fighting the battle.

Many people do this trend for fun but don’t know the story behind it. Having a challenge like this anyone can participate some girls would enjoy having a competition with their close friends.

“Many people think that its gross if girls do No Shave November but doing this challenge will prove the boys wrong, ” Senior Virginia Tolman said.

Many girls do participate in No Shave November to show they aren’t scared to have a little competition. 

No Shave November started in 2009.  No-Shave November began as a Facebook campaign to raise awareness and money for cancer research and charities.

It was created by the Chicago-based Hill family after their father, Matthew Hill, died of colon cancer in 2007.

I hope people in the future start doing participating in this because it is for a good cause and it seems like fun. “I like this challenge because it gives you something to do and compete with either friends or family to see who could grow the most leg hair or arm hair or whatever,” Virginia Tolman said.